Getting Started in R
An eight-page pdf guide for "Getting Started in R".
To create a short guide that gives a quick overview and introduction to R.
- Using a practical approach of showing how to do things immediately using realistic examples and a real life dataset.
- Avoiding technical details where possible.
- Making it fun and interesting.
- Data scientists, statisticians, programmers, ... who want to get a flavour of R.
- Those who want a quick refresher guide to R.
- The curious.
- After reading the guide, following the examples and doing exercises you will learn how to manipulate, visualise and summarise data.
- Hopefully you will have the curiousity to learn more :)
Try it now!
- Clone this repo; or download the pdf and R code individually; or download the zip file !
- The repository and the zip file contain an RStudio Project file.
- Open the Project file, or Getting-Started-in-R.pdf, or the R code to get started.
- Enjoy :)
A big thank you to the reviewers and contributors.
Saghir Bashir and Dirk Eddelbuettel