* std::get_time and strptime for the truly unfortunate.
* Took out the nullptr on MINGW since we can now support it properly.
* Reintroduced a scoped deleter to prevent memory leaks.
* Made %p respect locale.
* Fixed a locale bug and simplified code slightly
* Gave a sane name to the "parser" class.
* Removed testing code.
* Fixed compile bug (missed an #endif)
* Moving things around a bit. Temporary commit to move the changes from my desk to my bedroom because my network isn't quite right.
* Examples now support least common denominator of strftime() support. Removed testing ode.
* Fixed stupid syntax error
* New examples with compiler/os dependent format strings.