This is a Joomla 2.5/3 plugin that provides Discus support for articles.
Most other plugins use a complicated system of manually adding article or category id's to white or black list fields. This plugin actually hooks into the article and category edit forms to provide a new "Enable Comments" option.
You can download in the Joomla installable package from http://www.theartofjoomla.com/extensions/artof-comments.html
The source code is made available under the GPL version 2+ (when used by or with the Joomla CMS) or the MIT license (when not used by or with the Joomla CMS).
Version 1.1 - 15 January 2013
- Removed "Use Global" option in the category options. The default setting is now "No" (not enabled).
- Changed text of "Use Global" option in the article options to "Use category setting" (this is the default).
- Added option to show a "Jump to Comments" link before the body of the content.
- Restricted the display of the Disqus form to an article page only (not overly happy with the way this is done, but the best I can do at the moment).
- Added update server.
- Changed zip from a single plugin to a package to make it easy to add other things in the future (like a module).
Version 1.0 - December 2012