RWikiBot 2.0This is
Thanks for checking out RWikiBot. For me, this is heavily a labor of love, so I hope you find it as useful as I do. And, if you find new or useful patches or requests, please send them my way! For the most update-to-date information on RWikiBot check out the site.
Want it? Come get it! RWikiBot is available as a gem from RubyForge or Github.
For the RubyForge gem, just type
gem install rwikibot.
For the Github gem (which is probably more recent), then do this:
gem sources -a http://gems.github.com(you only have to do this once)
sudo gem install eddieroger-rwikibot
What’s New? (highlights – see CHANGELOG for more)
- It’s smart enough now to handle query-continues! As such, there’s a new dependency – deep_merge. Get it – it’s in gem.
- Made a Page class. now, instead of bot.delete_page(title…), you do page.delete
- Got rid of the stupid Result class. That was a terrible decision.
- edit_page is now save. Part of the Page/class concept
- Changed user-agent to bot/RWikiBot/2.0