Map Generator Sketch Plugin
A plugin to fill a layer with a map generated from a location (Powered by Google Maps).
With this plugin you can design quickly a map view for a mobile application or a web site. You only need to write some location and the plugin will do the rest!
With Sketch Toolbox
- Look for "Sketch Map Generator" in Sketch Toolbox
- Click on "Install"
- Download the Zip and unzip the package
- Double click on
Map Generator.sketchpluginfor auto installation
- Create one shape and select it
- Run the plugin from the plugins menu (Plugins > Map Generator > Generate a Map) or you can use the shortcut
- Write some place or location and choose a zoom level
- Press the OK button and that's it! Your shape will become filled with the location map
- The quality of the maps has been improved (2x)
- Added switch focus between text fields to keep your hands on keyboard
The plugin is compatible with Sketch 4.
You can write me questions about the plugin on Twitter: @_edev