Dabr is designed to be a fast and free way to access Twitter via any mobile phone.
It is specifically targeted at users with limited bandwidth, slow computers / phones, or those who just prefer a simple website.
To play with the latest version of Dabr, visit https://dabr.eu/
This is a fork of the original Dabr code by one of its main contributors.
How to install
Dabr is designed to be as simple as possible to install on your webserver. If you can run PHP v5.5.0 on your server, you can run Dabr.
- Download the code from GitHub.
- Edit the file
config.sample.phpand rename it to
- You'll need to register for a Twitter API key for your app.
- Upload everything onto your server - you should be good to go!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Please create an issue on GitHub - or contact me on Twitter @edent.
- The Dabr code is MIT License
- The CodeBird Twitter Library is GPLv3.
- The fonts were generated at Fontello.com and have various free licenses which can be found in
- Dabr icon is from Iconfinder
- twitter-text.js is Copyright 2011 Twitter, Inc. and Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0