Slides or notes from presentations given at EdinbR meetings. Files are organised into folders by meeting date, each folder contains a README with talk abstracts and links to slides (if available).
Partial list of talks
- Introduction to ggplot2 by Christophe Ladroue
- How (not to) Submit A Package to CRAN by David C. Sterratt
- Reproducible Research in R and RStudio by Susan Johnston
- Interfacing R with C by Jarrod Hadfield
- Introduction to R-Shiny by Alastair Kerr
- Interactive charts in R by Ben Moore
- Shiny workshop by Chris Campbell (Mango Solutions)
- R as a scripting language by Hywell Dunn-Davies
- Introduction to plyr by Nick Kennedy
- [Analysing text data with R](https://rawgit.com/mhairi/tm_tutorial/master/text mining.html) by Mhairi McNeill
- Interactive heatmaps in R with d3heatmap and plotly by Guillaume Devailly
- R Inferno: Traps and flaws of the R language by Guillaume Devailly, R code here
- Good Coding Practices In R by Caterina Constantinescu.
- Behaviour Driven Development by Dave Evans.
- Updates to follow.
17th Jan Mike Spencer, Susan Johnston