Open-Capture for Invoices by Edissyum v2
Link to the full documentation : https://kutt.it/DocumentationV2
Open-Capture is a free and Open Source software under GNU General Public License v3.0.
The functionnalities of Open-Capture for Invoices are :
- Fully web interface for videocoding : No installation needed on user's workstation
- OCR On Fly. Draw a rectangle on the image, get the text directly in your input
- The core works on Linux (tested on Ubuntu and Debian)
- Complex machine learning algorithms used to predict information locations from one invoice to another
- Find suppliers into an invoices using VAT Number, SIRET, SIREN or IBAN
- Find VAT Rate, no taxes amount and total taxes amount using powerful algorithm.
- Wrote fully in Python for the backend, using Flask micro framework. Angular & Tailwind for the front
- Already set to use fra or eng locales. Other locales could be added easily using simple json file
- Multiple ADR (LAD) profile, using INI file
- SIRET/SIREN & VAT number verification (Only FR for now, could be disabled in form settings)
- Complex locale REGEX used. Easy to improve and modify
Open-Capture for Invoices is released under the GPL v3.