Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New documentation at http://bbarolo.readthedocs.io/
- All BBarolo's tasks, in particular 3DFIT, are now parallelized with shared-memory OpenMP (does not work across different computational nodes). Use THREADS parameter to set the number of threads to use.
- Python wrapper pyBBarolo 1.0 is released.
- Added separate execution of 2DFIT and ELLPROF tasks.
- SPACEPAR has been promoted and it is now a full independent task.
- GALMOD now supports vertical motions and vertical rotational lag (parameters VVERT, DVDZ, ZCYL).
- Renewed output plots. PLOTS parameter allow now the user to skip the output production.
- Added several new parameters to 3DFIT task, including SMOOTH&SEARCH option for MASK and RESTFREQ (see documentation).
- Asymmetric drift correction (ADRIFT parameter).
- Multiple line fitting.
- Support for FITS header CDns keywords.