Docker Compose Getting Started
Built from the "getting started" guide on docs.docker.com: https://docs.docker.com/compose/gettingstarted/
Adapted from the original docker compose getting started guide to use Node w/ the Express framework in place of python.
Create from Scratch
- Create Docker image, build
- Build the image,
docker build -t web .
- Define services, port bindings, in
- Build and run w/ compose,
-dfor it to run 'detatched', in background)
* To remove the container(s) defined by the
docker-compose rm from cwd.
Clone and Run
git clone https://github.com/edm00se/simple-docker-compose-node-redis-demo.git
docker-compose up(first time run will perform build, can force a fresh build with
- (optional) observe magic via Kitematic
The MIT License (MIT).