Alternatively, you can just load up this starter at its corresponding codesandbox url: https://codesandbox.io/s/github/edm00se/vue-parcel-starter
- vue.js with SFCs (single file components)
- parcel for bundling and dev server
- jest for unit tests
- vs code jest config for debugging with tests
- prettier for formatting
- travis ci config for deploy via GitHub Pages
npx degit edm00se/vue-parcel-starter my-app
This repository is hosted on GitHub, in which it is marked as a "template". Clicking the big green "Use this template" button from this repo's homepage.
npm run devgives you a development server with hot reloading
npm run buildcreates a production ready build
npm testruns test suites
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
This is based heavily upon the example of parcel with vue.js from the parcel examples repo. This will grow over time to build out inclusion of some features unique from the source example.
Unique Features (So Far)
- sass/scss support
- testing via jest
- edm00se/create-vue-parcel an npm initializer