A Clojure library for creation of edn data.
For now, you can see an example of printing edn data to a file in examples/org/edn_format/data/edn/examples/create_files.clj
Releases and dependency information
Latest stable release: 0.1.0
With Leiningen, add the following to you
With Maven, add the following to your
<dependency> <groupId>org.edn-format</groupId> <artifactId>data.edn</artifactId> <version>0.1.0</version> </dependency>
In order to test different implementations of edn data readers/writers on different platforms, we needed a way to generate comprehensive edn test data sets. We also wanted to be able to test introducing “noise” into the input streams to ensure the edn readers handles this. By “noise” we mean: comments, discard, whitespace (newlines, carriage returns).
This is built on top of clojure.data.generators to generate data for creating of edn.
- write tests of round-tripping to/from edn strings
- create alternate version of gen-many that generates data and prints it with n print configurations
- create script for outputting a suite of edn test data files (bash & lein)
- printing doubles in various formats
- declarative spec for data generation
- service API
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products:
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.