Campfire Notifier for Redmine
A Redmine plugin to display activity notifications on Campfire.
I forked this project to add the following featured:
- Use Campfire api token instead of login/password.
- Moved the settings into a config/campfire.yml file.
- URL that gets generated uses the host name set within Redmine settings rather than hardcoded.
- You need Redmine 0.8.5 or above
- Make sure you have the Tinder gem by adding to config/additional_environment.rb:
and then run:
- Install the plugin:
git clone http://github.com/kamui/redmine_campfire_notifications.git vendor/plugins/redmine_campfire_notifications
- copy campfire.yml.example into config/campfire.yml with your campfire settings
cp vendor/plugins/redmine_campfire_notifications/config/campfire.yml.example config/campfire.yml
- Create a plugin interface. Right now the campfire authentication is hard-coded in the plugin. Create a plugin controller + view so the user should be able to:
- Set the campfire room parameters (url, login, password)
- Set which project should talk on Campfire