Android Contextual Action Bar (CAB) Demo - Highlighting list items on press
CAB-HighlightListItemOnPressDemo is a demo project that shows how to:
- Use a Contextual Action Bar (CAB)
- Launch CAB on list item long click
- Multiple selection of list items while on CAB
- Select item both on click and on long click
- Items highlighting on press, not on click (like done, for example, in the Tasks app)
- Correct handling of different selector states
CAB-HighlightListItemOnPressDemo should work in every version of Android from 2.x and up.
In order to test the CAB, perform a long click over any of the items. You can select/unselect items both using touches or the D-pad/trackpad.
- Edu Zamora - email@example.com
Copyright 2013 Edu Zamora Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.