To contribute documentation to Tower.js, fork this project and submit a pull request.
This used to be on the wiki, but creating a separate project means that when you want to look at documentation, you can go to the website, and if you want to contribute you can go to this project. Google won't show you both.
- file upload plugin (use paperclip as an example)
- handle large file uploads
- handle image resizing
- authorization plugin (use cancan as an example)
- authentication plugin (use devise as an example)
- payment gateway plugin (stripe, braintree, and others)
- metrics plugin (tracking in realtime arbitrary events)
- auditing plugin (track which users performed which action, and keep version history of record changes)