- Install MindsetProcessing http://jorgecardoso.eu/processing/MindSetProcessing/ in Processing.
- Install feelerSerial in Processing.
Without PHP backend
- Change the first in feelerApp.pde line to
boolean debug = true;.
- The application now runs in 'debug' mode, so you can login by clicking 'L' on the keyboard.
With PHP backend
- Install a PHP server, such as MAMP https://www.mamp.info/en/, and run it.
- Install the contents of /SimpleUsers (a modified version of: https://github.com/Repox/SimpleUsers and create a user).
- Edit the configuration file, located at simpleusers/config.inc.php, then run the install script which is located at simpleusers/install.php As an alternative to the install script, edit the configuration file. The tables can be created manually, by opening tables.sql and pasting the tables into phpMyAdmin.
- Edit feelerApp/data/config.json to reflect your environment.
- Run feelerApp.pde (in /feelerSerial) and try to create a user or log in (or ref. to running without PHP).
simulateMindSetto true to test without MindWave.
simulateBoxesto true to test without the boxes.
countDownStartStudy(in minutes, accepts fractions) to the appropriate values.
Feeler is licensed under GPL3 license, see COPYING