Mu - a "micro" editor
This project works with Python 3 and the Qt UI library.
This is forked from https://github.com/mu-editor/mu and aims to add some more features (different boards, including ESP8266) to mu. The branch at https://github.com/eduvik/mu/tree/feature/multi-board has these features.
Currently, the latest builds for Windows, OSX and Linux x86 can be found here:
At this stage you'll need to run from source.
- Clone the repo, and switch to the feature/multiboard branch
- (optionally, create a virtualenv for the project)
- install the required packages using pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- edit the file mu/config.py to match your device configuration
- run mu using python3 run.py
The README for the original mu project (with rationale, etc) is at https://github.com/mu-editor/mu/blob/master/README.rst