76 lines (63 sloc)
- fix certificate expiry countdown (#311)
- Fix UI tests
- update ics-openvpn
- reduce size of app (do not add all static libs)
- add additional public keys for eduVPN discovery
- add application tests
- Redesigned the entire app
- Search for your organization or add your own server
- Update ics-openvpn to version v0.7.17a
- Added support for certificate expiry notifications
- Your added servers are now grouped by type
- Continue to add server screen if selection screen is empty (#232)
- Fix app being stuck in creating keypair (#233)
- Update ics-openvpn to version v0.7.13
- Updated the flow: instead of profiles you now select servers first. We don't connect to each server to fetch the latest profiles.
- Added some animations and updated loading indicators for a smoother user experience.
- You can remove servers by long pressing on them, instead of swiping.
ics-openvpn submodule to v0.7.10 (#188). This adds support for TLSv1.3, Ed25519 keys, and includes OpenSSL 1.1.1d.
- Redirect URLs are now followed.
- Android 10 support, also updated most of our libraries to their latest version.
- Added license screen.
- Fixed some edge-cases where IPv4 / IPv6 / Duration would not be displayed when connected, and the back button would not appear.
- When connecting, the notifications tab is only shown when there are any notifications.
- Fixed a crash which happened on screen rotation.
- Removed mentions of 2FA.
- Deprecated the secure-preferences library, added migration.
- Updated documentations and build scripts.
- fix Gradle build (#165)
- immediately show "add provider" page when starting the app and no
providers were added before for Let's Connect! flavor
- show "Profiles" instead of "Institute Access" for Let's Connect! flavor
- use different "certificate name" through API for eduVPN / Let's Connect!
- use different OAuth client information for Let's Connect! flavor
ics-openvpn submodule to v0.7.5 (#153)
ics-openvpn submodule to v0.7.4 (#133)
- fetch update server VPN configuration on connect (#123)
- fetch new client certificate if the old one expired (#130)
- fix connecting to 2FA enabled profile (#106)
- trigger new authorization on profiles page when OAuth client was revoked
- many text changes in the application
- initial Let's Connect! branding changes, still WiP (#147)
- fix use of "refresh token" (#149)
- update VPN connection status icon to new artwork (#148)