Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Hot on the heels of the 1.7.2 release, this is mainly a bugfix release but it also provides better Android and vanilla Java compatibility.
- ScrollPane.edgeToEdge boolean var to control the "edge-to-edge" style class (#302)
- Android SDK compatibilty (See https://github.com/edvin/tornadofx-android-compat)
lazyContextmenuto add context menus that instantiate when the menu actually opens.
- Improved Java interop
- Removed faulty choicebox builder and replaced it with one similar to the combobox builder
authInterceptorwas deprecated in favor of better named
- Fixed ViewModel validation bug for ComboBox, ChoiceBox and Spinner
- Autocomplete ComboBox listview matches width of ComboBox by default
- JsonStructure.save(path) actually saves (#300)