A bootstrap-themed web application framework built on top of Django. The purpose of this framework is to make website development is easier. The specific goals are:
- Reducing development time by implementing a lot of standard features
- Secure and stable by implement pre-defined security features
- High performance by setting performance tuning by default
It features are:
- Custom User model with email or username authentication
- Mandatory-boring-to-develop pages like sign in, sign up, contact, and reset password
- Admin page protection with django-admin-honeypot and admin log activity
- Assets pipelining with django-pipeline with jsmin and gzip compression for static files
- Twitter Bootstrap default integration
If you want to start using the template, run this command::
$ django-admin.py startproject --template=https://github.com/edwinlunando/arunafelt/archive/master.zip --extension=py,rst,html project_name
project_name into your preference.
How to use
In this section, I will explain the usage of every libraries that have been included in the application
The main framework.
bpython is an alternative interface from the standard python interpreter. It has auto complete feature and in-line syntax highlighting.
django-braces provides a lot of mixin class to help you to write clean code in Django class based views. Probably the
most useful Mixin is
django-model-utils provides a lot of
django-autoslug give you a slug field for your model automatically.
This repo is in under heavy development!