Node Learning Management System
My motivation for this app was to build something that would make it easy for educators to create a sequence of lessons or steps for a single course or assignment.
Sometimes having so many features available such as video conferencing or Turnitin can be intimidating for some professors and instructors to use, and this app can serve as an effective supplement to an organization's exiting LMS by making lesson and assignment creation as simple as using a word processor.
- Create, edit, and delete a course
- Create, edit, and delete course lessons
- Write content in markdown
Fig. 1 – Sample lesson
Fig. 2 – Edit lesson
Fig. 3 – Create lesson
Other Software Used
This is an MVP app, and I anticipate that the following features will be developed:
- Creating an instructor login feature to limit the creating, editing, and deleting functions;
- Uploading media such as images and audio;
- Adding a date picker for lesson due dates; and
- Adding a progress indicator to display a student's stage of completion.