A Very Smart Clock
I wanted to tell the time, so I made an analog clock using a 3D printer, a Raspberry Pi, some motors sensors and circuits.
This will always be a work in progress.
Bill of Materials
- A Raspberry Pi A+ (this model is needed because of its low power consumption)
- 3 [10k OHM resistors](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11508 foo)
- 3 latching hall effect sensors
- 3 28BYJ-48 5V stepper motors and drivers, you can get a bag of 5 on Amazon for cheap.
- A breadboard or some of my fancy custom PCBs (clockers.fzz)
- All kinds of jumper wires
- A 12" diameter acrylic disc, 3/8" thick. Or something similar to mount this whole thing on.
- 12 2" #6-32 metal screws with nylon nuts and washers.
- 16 1/2" #4-40 metal screws with nuts, flat washers and belleville washers.