Since the program lasts only three months, there are many ideas that have not been implemented and have been opened as issues in Backlog.
- Speed up some procedures that can be done in multiple threads, such as email fetching.
- Add WebSocket support.
- Improve error detector system using phonetically close words.
- Replay output email back to the user.
- Add separate dictation commands to change paragraphs, make lists, etc.
- Better vector representation for emails. Currently, the vector representation of a sentence is the mean value of its spacy word representations. We can represent a sentence by the mean value weighted by their tf-idf metric.
- Give the user the opportunity to keep his dictations after log out.
- Extend the model to support not only Gmail accounts.
- Extend the model to adapt to messages from other apps, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
- Improve the language model's accuracy by making use of the subject of each message.
- Integrate error corrector system in UI.