This is the source code repository of the Simba Embedded Programming Platform. See http://simba-os.readthedocs.org for further details.
Simba is written in C.
Don't hesitate to create issues or pull requests if you want to improve Simba!
“We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.” ― Bob Ross
Try it out!
Download the Arduino IDE and install Simba using the Boards Manager.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eerimoq/simba-releases/master/arduino/avr/package_simba_avr_index.json https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eerimoq/simba-releases/master/arduino/sam/package_simba_sam_index.json https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eerimoq/simba-releases/master/arduino/esp/package_simba_esp_index.json https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eerimoq/simba-releases/master/arduino/esp32/package_simba_esp32_index.json
Select a Simba board.
Open the blink example.
See the Simba installation documentation for detailed step-by-step instructions.
- Have a look at the Simba documentation. It's actually pretty good. =)
- Write an issue here on GitHub.
Contributing is very easy, using GitHub for pull requests and code review. Just follow the steps below for a smooth process.
- Fork this repository.
- Implement the new feature, bug fix or other improvement, usually on the master branch.
- Implement test case(s) to ensure that future changes do not break legacy.
- Create a pull request and wait for the code to be reviewed, usually done within a day or two.
Simba is licensed under the MIT License. See LICENSE for a copy of the
licence. Third party source code and libraries that Simba depends on
may have other licenses. Most third party code is placed in the