Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Latest binaries are always on the itch.io page.
- Correct the required LÖVE version to 0.10.1, since we don't work on 0.10.2.
- Fix several bizarre behaviors when running the game at a very high framerate.
- Fix a couple issues that could cause the world canvas to be smaller than the window, resulting in the bottom/right edges of the map not being drawn.
- Allow ringing the large bell more than once.
- Fix the ship not appearing to be repaired.
- Clarify the glide instructions slightly.
- Make it more obvious that the large green block is not solid.
- Add support for a wide variety of gamepads that LÖVE doesn't recognize out of the box. (Thanks, @mistydemeo!)
- Possibly fix music failing to play on the title screen. I've been unable to reproduce this myself, so I took a wild stab at it.
- Remove call to
math.mod, which was soft-removed in Lua 5.1. It worked in a stock build of LÖVE, but not necessarily when built against a custom Lua.