Latest binaries are always on the itch.io page.
- Correct the required LÖVE version to 0.10.1, since we don't work on 0.10.2.
- Fix several bizarre behaviors when running the game at a very high framerate.
- Fix a couple issues that could cause the world canvas to be smaller than the window, resulting in the bottom/right edges of the map not being drawn.
- Allow ringing the large bell more than once.
- Fix the ship not appearing to be repaired.
- Clarify the glide instructions slightly.
- Make it more obvious that the large green block is not solid.
- Add support for a wide variety of gamepads that LÖVE doesn't recognize out of the box. (Thanks, @mistydemeo!)
- Possibly fix music failing to play on the title screen. I've been unable to reproduce this myself, so I took a wild stab at it.
- Remove call to
math.mod, which was soft-removed in Lua 5.1. It worked in a stock build of LÖVE, but not necessarily when built against a custom Lua.