Business logic with ease
effector.dev for docs, guides and examplesVisit
Table of Contents
- Online playground
- More examples in documentation
- Learn more
- Support us
Effector follows five basic principles:
- Application stores should be as light as possible - the idea of adding a store for specific needs should not be frightening or damaging to the developer.
- Application stores should be freely combined - data that the application needs can be statically distributed, showing how it will be converted in runtime.
- Autonomy from controversial concepts - no decorators, no need to use classes or proxies - this is not required to control the state of the application and therefore the api library uses only functions and plain js objects
- Predictability and clarity of API - a small number of basic principles are reused in different cases, reducing the user's workload and increasing recognition. For example, if you know how .watch works for events, you already know how .watch works for stores.
- The application is built from simple elements - space and way to take any required business logic out of the view, maximizing the simplicity of the components.
npm add effector
To getting started read our article how to write React and Typescript application.
npm add effector effector-react
npm add effector effector-vue
Svelte works with effector out of the box, no additional packages needed. See word chain game application written with svelte and effector.
For additional information, guides and api reference visit our documentation site
- Why I choose Effector instead of Redux or MobX
- Effector — State Manager You Should Give a Try
- Effector vs. Vuex. Which storage management is better for VueJS app?
- Powerful and fast state manager
- Testing api calls with effects and stores
- Effector's beginner guide
- The best part of Effector
- awesome-effector a curated list of awesome effector packages, videos and articles
- Telegram (@effector_en)
- Add a GitHub Topic
effectorto your project's home page
You can try effector in our repl
Code sharing, Typescript and react supported out of the box. REPL repository
Use effector-logger for printing updates to console, displaying current store values with ui or connecting application to familiar redux devtools
Your support allows us to improve the developer experience