WP Cycle Content
This is a custom plugin that will create a Custom Post Type in WordPress and then dynamically cycle through it's archive page in a modal.
I've added in some basic animation and transitions, but would choose to leave the styling refinements to the theme styles.
Here are a few reasons why I wrote this plugin:
- Explore using
- Create an accessible modal.
- Utilize ES6.
- Refrain from using jQuery.
This plugin is built off of a littler starter plugin I've been working on. You can find it here: https://github.com/efuller/wp-starter-plugin
- Clone or download this repo into the plugins directly of a local WordPress install.
- Activate the
- Add a few profiles. Be sure to add a post title, post content, featured image, and a job title via the post meta.
- After adding some profiles, visit the
- Click on an article and watch the magic happen!