AR app that tracks the location of a car, showing a 3D model of the car with ARKit.
You can follow the tutorial to build this application or jump straight to the code.
- Xcode 9
- iOS 11
- An iOS device with an A9 or better processor (iPhone 6s or superior, iPad Pro, iPad 2017)
- Clone this repository and
- Open the
xcworkspacefile in Xcode 9.
- Create a Pusher account, a Pusher app, and fill the information in
- You have to run the project in a real device with iOS 11. AR won’t work in the simulator, so configure a team to sign your app (a paid developer account is not required for testing in one device).
- Pusher - APIs to enable devs building realtime features
- Xcode - Includes everything you need to create apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.