Simple AR game made with ARKit and SpriteKit. Follow the tutorial at Pusher's blog.
- Xcode 9 (Beta 5 at least)
- iOS 11
- An iOS device with an A9 or better processor (iPhone 6s or superior, iPad Pro, iPad 2017)
- Clone this repository and
- Open the project in Xcode 9.
- In its properties, ensure that the sound file targets the project.
- You have to run the project in a real device. AR won’t work in the simulator, so configure a team to sign your app (a paid developer account is not required for testing in one device).
The following assets are used: