Realtime feed Android app using Pusher. This is meant to be used with the project https://github.com/eh3rrera/node-api-pusher as the back-end.
You can follow the tutorial to build this application or jump straight to the code.
- Create an app on Pusher and copy your app key.
- Start the server at https://github.com/eh3rrera/node-api-pusher.
- Clone this repository and open it with Android Studio.
- Open the file
app/src/main/java/com/pusher/feed/MainActivity.javaand enter your Pusher app key in the line
private Pusher pusher = new Pusher("ENTER_PUSHER_APP_KEY_HERE");
- Build the project and run it.
- Start sending POST/PUT/DELETE requests to the server. The app will show the events published.
- Pusher - APIs to enable devs building realtime features
- Android Studio - Android Studio provides the tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
- Thanks to Pusher for sponsoring this tutorial.