Realtime photo feed Android app using the Pusher Realtime Reddit API.
You can follow the tutorial to build this application or jump straight to the code.
- Clone this repository and open it with Android Studio.
- Build the project and run it.
- The app will listen for new images published on the r/pics subreddit.
- Android Studio 2.3
- MinSdkVersion: 15
- TargetSdkVersion: 25
- Pusher - APIs to enable devs building realtime features
- Glide - An image loading and caching library for Android
- Thanks to Pusher for sponsoring this tutorial.