Releases · ehForwarderBot/efb-telegram-master
2.3.0 - 2022-05-24
- Support for custom Telegram API endpoints and local Tglib Bot API client mode. (#116)
- Add support to video stickers. (#120)
2.2.4 - 2021-05-22
- Updated to follow
python-telegram-bot13.4 API changes
- Fix issue where edited messages in non-singly-linked channels are mistakenly attached with quoted messages.
- Allow cases when
flagsin config file is set to null
- Incomplete chat link migration upon conversion to supergroup
2.2.3 - 2021-02-12
- Updated type hints to follow new
- Locked PTB version to 13.x for their upcoming migration to async.
- Update message and caption format serialization from
- Fixed yet another typo causing wizard to crash
- Add support to outgoing 🎲, 🎯, 🏀 messages from Telegram
- Allow wizard to set commands list of the bot
- Show invalid remote chats when sending
/linkto a group (#100)
- Suppress first poll conflict warning within 60 seconds as an isolated case (#103)
- Program breaks when older version of Pillow is encountered
- Attempt to fix the issue where choosing destination for a an unaddressed
message may lead to unintended behavior
- Wizard should return int instead of float
- Some symbols are over escaped in chat names
send_to_last_chatin wizard (#99)
- Migrate from
lottieper upstream library
- Editing messages sent with destination specified post-sending will not trigger error message again (#102)
2.0.3 - 2020-04-04
- Check if the bot would work properly in linked Telegram groups before linking.
- Improvements on TGS to GIF conversion logic (by Curtis Jiang)
- Attempt to fix “Database is locked” issue by wrapping all database write operations with an atomic transaction.
- Edited messages from Telegram can now be correctly detected for caption-only or media edits.
2.0.2 - 2020-02-26
- Experimental flags settings breaks the ETM wizard.
- Exception requiring
animation_stickerflag is not enabled.
- All edited messages from Telegram are seen as edited with media due to the
update of Telegram Bot API 4.5. This will be fixed only after Python Telegram
Bot introduce supports to Bot API 4.5. No workaround is available for now.