A 68000 Forth designed for the Sega Megadrive.
Currently, it requires the SGDK and only builds on Windows.
Controls (6-button isn't required but helps):
- A - Set character at cursor to A
- B - Delete character in front of cursor
- C - Insert space at cursor
- X - show possible words based on prefix starting where the cursor is pointing (shows one suggestion per button press)
- Y - enable on-screen keyboard
- Z - hold to allow left-right movement in keyboard mode.
- Mode - Starts or completes word definitions by inserting ";" or ":" based on state. This is done on a line-by-line basis, it doesn't keep track of the state of the interpreter. Don't use with multi-line definitions.
- Start - send line to interpreter
Building (requires GNU make):
make -f SGDK/makefile.gen