- Directory creation doesn't fail, if it already exists
- Fix compiler warnings for newer GCC
unyaffs_linux_i386 are statically linked binaries for Linux 64/32 bit.
- Additional flash layout: 8k chunk size, 368 byte spare
- New options -c and -s to set chunk and spare size, obsoletes option -l
- Add support for bad block information in spare header.
- Allow first data chunk to be stored in image before file header.
- Support of chunksizes from 2k to 16k
- Restore special files (device nodes)
- Restore file date and time
- Restore file ownership, when run as root
- File listing
- Much more error checking