Stata do file to simulate data suitable for fitting Marginal Structural Model.
Maintainer: Ehsan Karim
I am a big fan of scientific collaboration. Feel free to contact me to discuss your causal inference related projects for potential collaboration.
Stata code to generate data suitable for Marginal Structural Cox Model fit
- This do file simulates survival data suitable for fitting Marginal Structural Model.
- Abstract Generating survival data for fitting marginal structural Cox models using Stata and comparing the fit
- Download Slides Stata conference 2012
- Young J.G., Hernan M.A., Picciotto S., and Robins J.M. Relation between three classes of structural models for the effect of a time-varying exposure on survival. Lifetime Data Analysis, 16(1):71-84, 2010.
- Young, Jessica G., et al. Simulation from structural survival models under complex time-varying data structures. JSM proceedings, section on statistics in epidemiology. American Statistical Association, Denver, CO (2008)
- Karim, M. E.; Petkau, J.; Gustafson, P.; Platt, R.; Tremlett, H. and BeAMS study group. Comparison of Statistical Approaches Dealing with Time-dependent Confounding in Drug Eﬀectiveness Studies. Statistical Methods in Medical Research. First published online: September 21. doi: 10.1177/0962280216668554
- Karim, M. E.; Petkau, J.; Gustafson, P.; Tremlett, H. and BeAMS study group. On the application of statistical learning approaches to construct inverse probability weights in marginal structural Cox models: hedging against weight-model misspeciﬁcation. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation.