This repository contains the Eiffel protocol vocabulary, descriptions, guides and schemas. For implementations, architecture and community resources, visit the Eiffel Community.
About this repository
The contents of this repository are licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
This repository forms part of the Eiffel Community. Eiffel is a protocol for technology agnostic machine-to-machine communication in continuous integration and delivery pipelines, aimed at securing scalability, flexibility and traceability. Eiffel is based on the concept of decentralized real time messaging, both to drive the continuous integration and delivery system and to document it.
Visit Eiffel Community to get started and get involved.
- Eiffel Syntax and Usage
- The Eiffel Vocabulary
- EiffelActivityTriggeredEvent (ActT)
- EiffelActivityCanceledEvent (ActC)
- EiffelActivityStartedEvent (ActS)
- EiffelActivityFinishedEvent (ActF)
- EiffelArtifactCreatedEvent (ArtC)
- EiffelArtifactPublishedEvent (ArtP)
- EiffelArtifactReusedEvent (ArtR)
- EiffelConfidenceLevelModifiedEvent (CLM)
- EiffelEnvironmentDefinedEvent (ED)
- EiffelCompositionDefinedEvent (CD)
- EiffelSourceChangeCreatedEvent (SCC)
- EiffelSourceChangeSubmittedEvent (SCS)
- EiffelFlowContextDefinedEvent (FCD)
- EiffelTestCaseTriggeredEvent (TCT)
- EiffelTestCaseCanceledEvent (TCC)
- EiffelTestCaseStartedEvent (TCS)
- EiffelTestCaseFinishedEvent (TCF)
- EiffelTestSuiteStartedEvent (TSS)
- EiffelTestSuiteFinishedEvent (TSF)
- EiffelIssueVerifiedEvent (IV)
- EiffelTestExecutionRecipeCollectionCreatedEvent (TERCC)
- EiffelAnnouncementPublishedEvent (AnnP)
- EiffelIssueDefinedEvent (ID)
- Usage Examples