A set of simple Octave/MATLAB functions for dealing with B-splines, designed to be relatively simple to understand and use. Originally written for a blog post discussing B-splines in the context of Onshape - http://zmatt.net/splines-in-onshape-part-1/ - but might come in useful elsewhere.
- bsplinebasis.m: Generate basis for a spline of given degree and knots
- bsplineeval.m: Evaluate spline values
- bsplineinsert.m: Insert a new knot into a spline
- bsplinederiv.m: Return spline that is the derivative of the given spline
- bspline_example.m: Example script showing how to generate a basis set and how to evaluate splines and their derivatives.