A searx fork for OER
This is a proof of concept for connecting several free license centric repositories and other sites.
Main change is adding the SPDX License repository. (do a recursive checkout!) With this, we can (try) to match openly licenced content and provide this information to users.
further possible candidates, for openly licensed content:
- jamendo: https://developer.jamendo.com/v3.0/tracks
- figshare: https://docs.figshare.com/
- pixabay: https://pixabay.com/api/docs/#api_search_images
- flickr: https://www.flickr.com/services/api/flickr.photos.search.html in combination with https://www.flickr.com/services/api/flickr.photos.getInfo.html for a license id. and how they are mapped: https://www.flickr.com/services/api/flickr.photos.licenses.getInfo.html
- europeana: https://pro.europeana.eu/page/api-rest-console?function=search&query=Paris&reusability=open&media=true and https://pro.europeana.eu/resources/apis/search
- sources listed in 'OER-Hoernchen' https://oerhoernchen.de/suche
A privacy-respecting, hackable metasearch engine.
List of running instances.
- clone source:
git clone https://github.com/asciimoo/searx.git && cd searx
- install dependencies:
- edit your
python searx/webapp.pyto start the application
For all the details, follow this step by step installation.
Bugs or suggestions? Visit the issue tracker.