Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Update code signature and ensure proper timestamp server use. Sign SarAsio
- Adds option to not require admin rights
- Fixes issues with XAudio based applications (e.g. Overwatch)
- Fixes crash issue with FL Studio
- Fixes crash on application routing config page
- Fixes an issue where audio playback could fail with "Class not registered" errors when application audio routing rules are enabled.
- Adds build for 32-bit Windows.
- Fixes an issue with sample rate and channel count changes on Windows 10.
- Fixes an issue with WinRT when using application routing rules.
- Fixes an issue with the application routing list not being enabled until the dialog is reopened if no rules are defined.
- Prevents audio glitches caused by selecting a buffer size greater than the system audio engine periodicity.
- Fixes format errors caused when changing the sample rate of endpoints.
Fixes an issue when application routing is enabled.
Includes production code signing, so testsigning mode is no longer required.