Developer Program Member
- Sriracha, Thailand
- Joined on
- restforce 309 A ruby client for the Salesforce REST api.
- vagrant-heroku 260 A Vagrant base box that closely mirrors the Celadon Cedar stack on heroku
- active_admin_editor 163 Rich text editor for Active Admin using wysihtml5.
- metaforce 64 A ruby client for interacting with the Salesforce Metadata and Services API's.
- slashdeploy 33 GitHub Deployments for Slack
Repositories contributed to
- remind101/empire 1,619 A PaaS built on top of Amazon EC2 Container Service (ECS)
- remind101/conveyor 82 A fast build system for Docker images.
- remind101/emp 39 [DEPRECATED] Command line interface for Empire
- remind101/tugboat 200 Rest API and AngularJS client for deploying github repos.
- remind101/dockerstats 11 Easy scraping for the Docker stats api.
Contributions in the last year 2,390 total Feb 11, 2015 – Feb 11, 2016
Longest streak 13 days February 23 – March 7
Current streak 11 days February 1 – February 11
- Pushed 101 commits to ejholmes/slashdeploy Feb 5 – Feb 11
- Pushed 2 commits to remind101/empire Feb 9 – Feb 10
- Pushed 2 commits to remind101/homebrew-formulae Feb 10
- Pushed 3 commits to remind101/conveyor Feb 6 – Feb 9
- Pushed 2 commits to ejholmes/cloudwatch Feb 9
- Pushed 12 commits to ejholmes/circle-deploy Feb 6
- Pushed 2 commits to remind101/conveyor-builder Feb 5 – Feb 6
- Pushed 1 commit to remind101/conveyor-builder-test Feb 6
13 Pull Requests
- Merged #33 Allow default ref and environment to be overriden.
- Open #757 Optionally send Stdout/Stdin from interactive runs to CloudWatch logs.
- Merged #32 Default GitHub organization
- Merged #31 Environment aliases
- Merged #3 Update assume-role to 0.1.2.
- Merged #29 Autodeploy (Part 1)
- Merged #59 Update ejholmes/cloudwatch to latest version.
- Merged #4 Return AWS errors when reading.
- Merged #27 Code coverage
- Merged #26 Show a diff between previous deployment
- Merged #24 Repo authorization
- Merged #21 Show who locked
- Open #4 Use Docker 1.10.0
15 Issues reported
- Open #36 Support for two-factor auth
- Open #35 Parse github pull request urls
- Open #34 Figure out an elegant way to run tasks, like migrations
- Open #756 Set deadlines on deployments.
- Closed #30 Allow a Slack team to default to a certain GitHub org
- Closed #2 AWS_* environment variables are not overridden if already provided
- Closed #3 Read forever
- Closed #28 Ability to configure "loud" vs "silent" environments
- Open #25 Add a command to list recent deployments
- Closed #23 Format @user links for Slack
- Closed #58 Log streaming with cloudwatch logs occasionally stops
- Open #22 Output the target_url to the user
- Closed #20 Deploying a locked environment should say who locked it
- Closed #19 Lock holder should be able to deploy with an error
- Closed #18 Allow locks to be stolen