Tesla Alfred Workflow
A workflow for interacting with a Tesla vehicle via the unofficial Tesla JSON API
- Download the latest github release and open it with Alfred
- This workflow auto-updates to the latest release by checking the repository once daily and prompting the user to install the update.
- You can also force update with magic argument:
- The keywords for Tesla Alfred Workflow are:
tesla-activateto set one of your Tesla vehicles as the active one to use with this workflow
teslato interact with the active vehicle
After changing the source files and/or snippet files, you'll need to export the project as a .alfred3workflow file.
virtualenv ~/.envs/workflow-buildcreates a virtual environment so you can install the dependencies in their own sandbox
source ~/.envs/workflow-build/bin/activateactivates the virtual environment
cd tesla-alfred-workflowmoves you to the repo directory
pip install -r requirements.txtinstalls the dependencies in this sandbox (leaving your global/system python alone)
python workflow-build.py -o output_dir .exports the current repo directory as a .alfred3workflow file, excluding the following patterns:
You can add more patterns in the workflow-build.py file to exclude new file types that you don't want packaged in the zip file.
- Update teslajson library to support polling API commands, resolves issue where sending API command raises ContinuePollingException
- Initial release