Yelp API Examples
The Yelp APIs are REST (REpresentational State Transfer) APIs and users of these APIs will be able to:
- retrieve business review and rating information for a particular geographic region or location.
- display review information for a particular business.
- determine accurate neighborhood name information for a particular location.
- track recent reviews for a particular business.
- display pictures of highly rated local businesses and of the top reviewers for that business.
- determine a particular business' review and rating information based on the phone number for that business.
This directory contains examples and libraries for working with the Yelp API.