Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Build without warnings on GHC 7.10
LookAheadParsing instance for
- Documentation fixes
- Fix out-of-bounds error in numeric escapes
- Depend on
Applicative ReadP on old
- Added parsers for
scientific, so we can parse decimal places without losing precision.
- Fixed the fixed behavior of
notFollowedBy, which was showing internal state. This had led to unnecessary constraints on internal state that are now removed.
- Fixed the behavior of
notFollowedBy. This necessitated removing the default implementation, and therefore required a major version bump.
- Mikhail Vorozhtsov refactored
attoparsec to permit
parsers instances. Instances added.
- Compatibility with ghc 7.8 roles
- Updated to work with
- 0.10.1 accidentally prevented the orphan instances for ReadP from compiling. Fxed.
- Fixed an issue with the expression parser, where it didn't
try hard enough.
- Fixed a longstanding issue with the char escapes that we inherited from parsec, where ^A and the like were returning 0 not 1.
- Added proper upper bounds for PVP compliance
- Switched to an applicative expression parser
instance MonadTrans Unlined
- Fixed a major performance regression in Text.Parser.Expression
- Text.Parser.Token.* is now Trustworthy
- Removed the need for
identText by using
ident instead respectively.
- Added support for
Unlined to support parsing solely within a line
- Disallowed nested comments in 'javaCommentStyle'
- More derived instances
- Taught zeroNumFloat about
- Bugfix in
- Split out
LookAheadParsing since it wasn't used by other combinators here and isn't supported by
- Updated build system
- Converted various style accessors to lenses and traversals
- More aggressive inlining
- Added CHANGELOG