Base32 Additions for Objective-C on Mac OS X and iOS
Open the Xcode project file, and drag MF_Base32Additions.m/.h into your project.
In files where you want to use Base32 encoding/decoding, simply include the header file and use one of the provided NSData or NSString additions.
#import "MF_Base32Additions.h" NSString *helloWorld = @"Hello World"; NSString *helloInBase32 = [helloWorld base32String]; NSString *helloDecoded = [NSString stringFromBase32String:helloInBase32];
- Encoding: Approximately 4 to 5 times faster than using the equivalent SecTransform.
- Decoding: Slightly faster but almost identical decoding time as equivalent SecTransform.
- Compile with Automatic Reference Counting
- Compatible with Mac OSX 10.6+ and iOS 4.0+
- Implemented as per RFC 4648, see http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4648.txt for more details.
- Public Domain