A curated list of awesome projects related to the AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK).
DISCLAIMER: this is a personal project and not affiliated with Amazon or AWS.
This section includes code libraries in various programming languages which vend constructs that can be used in CDK apps.
- aws-delivlib: synthesizes CI/CD pipelines for multi-language software delivery (used by the CDK itself)
- cdk-tweet-queue: fills up an SQS queue with tweets from a tweeter search query.
- cdk-dynamo-table-viewer: exposes the contents of an Amazon DynamoDB table through a public HTML page.
- cdk-tweet-sentiment: identify sentiments in tweets and log them into an Amazon DynamoDB table.
- Alexa Deployment Pipeline: Construct which creates a CodePipeline to deploy Alexa Skills to Lambda and to the Developer console using AWS SAM and DeployToAlexa action.
Training Materials and Sample Code
- Official CDK Examples
- CDK Serverless Workshop
- Infrastructure is Code with the AWS CDK: recording of re:Invent 2018 session
- GitHub Changelog Crawler - a fully fledged CDK app written by Nathan Peck which uses Fargate, API Gateway, Lambda, CloudFront, S3, ElastiCache, and Dynamodb.
Blog Posts & Talks
- Developer Preview Announcement
- Contributing to the AWS Cloud Development Kit by Mike Cowgill from Intuit.
- First look into AWS Cloud Development Kit by Philipp Garbe
- Boost your AWS Infrastructure with the CDK SlideShare by Philipp Garbe
- Getting started with AWS CDK for Amazon ECS by Nathan Peck
- AWS re:Invent 2018, best of show: CDK (Aller Media Tech Blog)
- AWS User Group Finland Meetup January 2019
- AWS CDK — a glimpse into the future (Nordcloud Engineering)
- AWS Infrastructure as Code with CDK by Ross Rhodes.
- Using the CDK for CodePipelines Setup at Th!nk Pos!t!ve.
Tips & Tricks
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, Elad Ben-Israel has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.