Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes (ECK)
Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes automates the deployment, provisioning, management, and orchestration of Elasticsearch, Kibana and APM Server on Kubernetes based on the operator pattern.
- Elasticsearch, Kibana and APM Server deployments
- TLS Certificates management
- Safe Elasticsearch cluster configuration & topology changes
- Persistent volumes usage
- Custom node configuration and attributes
- Secure settings keystore updates
- Kubernetes 1.12+ or OpenShift 3.11+
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, APM Server: 6.8+, 7.1+
- Enterprise Search: 7.7+
- Beats: 7.0+
Check the Quickstart to deploy your first cluster with ECK.
For general questions, please see the Elastic forums.