Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes (ECK)
Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes automates the deployment, provisioning, management, and orchestration of Elasticsearch and Kibana on Kubernetes based on the operator pattern.
This is a beta version.
- Elasticsearch and Kibana deployments
- TLS Certificates management
- Safe Elasticsearch cluster configuration & topology changes
- Persistent volumes usage
- Custom node configuration and attributes
- Secure settings keystore updates
- Kubernetes: 1.11+
- Elasticsearch: 6.8+, 7.1+
Check the Quickstart if you want to deploy you first cluster with ECK.
For general questions, please see the Elastic forums.