Short release cycle here specifically to address the Snapshot restore issue
raised in #1192
- By default, filter out indices with
index.lifecycle.nameset. This can
be overridden with the option
allow_ilm_indiceswith the caveat that
you are on your own if there are conflicts. NOTE: The Index Lifecycle
Management feature will not appear in Elasticsearch until 6.4.0
- Removed some unused files from the repository.
- Fix an ambiguously designed Alias test (untergeek)
- Snapshot action will now raise an exception if the snapshot does not
complete with state
SUCCESS. Reported in #1192 (untergeek)
- The show_indices and show_snapshots singletons were not working within the
new framework. They've been fixed now.