Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Fixed bug where stale message indexes were not deleted. #23
- Added new "scrub" operation for recalculating counters. #20
- Prevent negative label counters. #19
- Added throttling support for batch operations. #18
- Avoid storing reserved labels. #14
- Make blob names AWS friendly by prefacing UUID
- New structure for Cassandra Counters using composite keys. #15
- Use "unread" messages instead of "new". #11
- New REST API v2 with JSON error messages. #9, #13
- Added support for case insensitive and nested labels #7, #8
- New LMTP implementation using Apache James Protocols and Netty #3, #5 (thanks to @normanmaurer)
- Added Blob compression support #4
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.