Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release is focused on fixing Keyboard & Numpad support.
- Final fix for keyboard & numpad support [#6]
This release is focused on fixing small bugs.
- Fixed Numpad bug [#6]
- Fixed the . key.
- Fixed other small keyboard support bugs.
- Updated dependencies
This release is focused on adding new features.
- Added keyboard support
- Changed UI on macOS (again)
- Added live reload for better development
element.innerHTMLwith faster alternative
- Antialiased fonts
This release is focused on UI Improvements.
- Changed UI on macOS
- Added CSS style linter
- Simplified build script
- Dropped support for 32-bit architecture
- Added better screenshot
- Fixed app behavior on close (macOS)
- Changed Linux category to
- Beautified package.json structure
- elcalc-4.0.7-i386.AppImage 51.6 MB
- elcalc-4.0.7-x86_64.AppImage 48.6 MB
- elcalc-4.0.7.dmg 47.4 MB
- elcalc-4.0.7.i686.rpm 36.4 MB
- elcalc-4.0.7.x86_64.rpm 34.2 MB
- elcalc.Setup.4.0.7.exe 65.4 MB
- elcalc_4.0.7_amd64.deb 34.1 MB
- elcalc_4.0.7_i386.deb 36.4 MB
- SHA256SUM.txt 715 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This release is focused on Full Code Cleanup.
- Removed jQuery
- Full code cleanup, so that the whole calculator is now less than 100 lines of code
- Updated Electron
- Added electron-timber
- Removed some unused files
- Handling uncaught exceptions is now working